Thursday, June 21, 2012

Dots

One of my favorite pieces of clothing is a pencil skirt. They are so versatile and can make one look polished in minutes. I own more than I care to admit.
Yesterday, I went running around a lake near by my house. As of lately, I have been running mostly on treadmills. I read this article and felt inspired. During high school, I ran outside almost daily. There really is something therapeutic about running in nature. Especially if you don't bring your ipod and just enjoy the beautiful settings around you. What do you think?

4 comments:

his little lady said...

okay, this outfit is absolutely adorable!!!! loving the polka dots. and you can never go wrong with pencil skirts!!! need to get that belt. where is it from?!
xo TJ

his little lady said...

okay, this outfit is absolutely adorable!!!! loving the polka dots. and you can never go wrong with pencil skirts!!! need to get that belt. where is it from?!
xo TJ

Anonymous said...

Dots are adorable. Cute look

xo,
Courtney
http://girlavantgarde.wordpress.com/

Jennifer said...

So cute! Love the mix of dots!

xo Jennifer

http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS