I am thinking about my life and can't help but wait for the future. By next December, I will be moving to Seattle. I really could not be more excited about the move. I have already started looking for houses :) One of the hardest things about living in the South, is being so far away from my family. It will be so nice to be able to jump on a plane and land in California in less then 2 hours.
I have really enjoyed living in the South because it really is a lot different than what I am used to. The people, the places, the activities, and weather are very unique to this area. There are defiantly some things I like better about the South as compared to the West coast. The first two years living in the South were not that hard for me. I really enjoyed all the new friends I had made, and being introduced to Chick-Fil-A was also a perk. This last year has been a lot harder than years prior. The older I get, the more importance my family has on me. I cannot wait to be closer.
Things I love about Seattle
No comments:
Post a Comment