Thursday, August 16, 2012
Go-Karting
Since I was not home for father's day, I took my father go-karting for one of his presents. I had such a fun time. I am lucky to have such an amazing man to call father. He is one of the most hard working men I have ever met, so I figured a little go-karting might be perfect. Why is it so hard to find gifts for dads?
I was quite embarrassed because my father lapped my younger brother, David, and I. I am quite the dare-devil behind the wheel and thought there was no way he could beat me. Boy was I wrong. This last picture is of my dad and I lapping David. Which David claims to be the fault of bad machinery.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
I love go karting, although I will admit Im a bit risky and usually try and show off! haha
Glad you had fun
xx
http://heroineinheels.blogspot.co.uk/
Post a Comment