Monday, August 27, 2012

Washington DC


















A few months back, this cute guy and I spent the weekend in DC. I enjoyed myself very much. I love spending time on the East Coast because it is so different than the West. I love the different architecture and old fashion buildings. We also spent the day at his family farm. It was beyond beautiful. Loved this little now turned shed. It was the main house when the farm was first built. I must admit, I could easily live in a cute little house like this one.

4 comments:

ZADIN said...

You guys look so nice together.

www.zadinblog.com

Marie said...

The house looks really cosy & cute :)

Denise Pacurar said...

So fun!! I really want to visit DC someday!!

<3 Denise

http://allthingsnew-denise.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

These are such bright and beautiful pics of dc :) And you all stopped by my Alma Mater GWU!

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS