Saturday morning, I woke up bright and early to head over to the farmer's market. I took far too many pictures but couldn't help myself because of all the beautiful colors. As I write this, I am stuffing my mouth with some of the fresh strawberries. Is there anything better than fresh fruit and vegetables? We had such a good time and saw some friends along the way. Of course, I couldn't help but order the maple donut the size of my forearm. Boy was it delicious!
It was such a beautiful morning. There was a cool front that came through town and it was a nice break from the hot heat I am used to. I love how good weather can instantly put me in a great mood :) I feel so blessed!
I am pretty stoked because I ordered my first juicer. It should be arriving here next week and hopefully I will still have some of my vegetables to try it out on. Hoping to find some good recipes.
Hoping you all had a fabulous weekend as well!








11 comments:
I love going to the farmers markets on Saturday mornings! Our market has some of the best berry jams ever!!
<3 Denise
http://allthingsnew-denise.blogspot.com/
i just found your blog & its great. love all the pics.
I agree. Farmers markets always has the best/freshest products.
Thank you Jessica!
I loove a good farmers market! That donut looks so good. Thanks for stopping by my blog :)
xo,
Amy
itwasloveat.blogspot.com
what fun! i love farmer's markets! these pictures all turned out fabulously!
xo TJ
The pictures you took are great.Its always fun to look at the different colors of the fruits and vegetables. And the maple donut looks delicious!
The pictures you took are great.Its always fun to look at the different colors of the fruits and vegetables. And the maple donut looks delicious!
i would love to go to a farmers market! all that fresh stuff? looks like you guys had a nice old time :)
Oh, these pictures are making my mouth water! Especially that maple donut! Maple anything gets me ready for fall.
Also, good luck with your juicer! We have had one since January and use it almost daily. We like carrot, orange, ginger juice and my hubby makes a mean green juice with spinach, kale, lemon, cucumber, and a green apple. So refreshing and healthy!
hey jenna! thank you for your nice comment :) these pictures look so beautiful, i definitely have to got to farmer's markets more often! and the maple donut looks so incredibly delicious, my moth is watering haha :) have a nice day! xx kira
http://kirisdiary.blogspot.co.at/
woh that donut is ridiculous and looks so delish!
Post a Comment