Super cute blog! Thank you for visiting my blog and leaving a comment, it made my day. Were you visiting Seattle? I was born and raised there until my family moved to Arizona when I was nine. I still have tons of family there and miss how green and beautiful it is!!! Have a great day, dear! -Ashley Cooper @ design-parlor.blogspot.com
9 comments:
your sunnies are so cute and they look fabulous on you!
Jenna You two make such a pair of good looking friends! I love my mail friends! Thank you for your kind birthday wishes.
I have a fun giveaway coming up!
xoxo
Karena
Art by Karena
I must agree with Kelsey Elizabeth above, the sunglasses are tres cute!
Super cute blog! Thank you for visiting my blog and leaving a comment, it made my day. Were you visiting Seattle? I was born and raised there until my family moved to Arizona when I was nine. I still have tons of family there and miss how green and beautiful it is!!! Have a great day, dear!
-Ashley Cooper @ design-parlor.blogspot.com
You guys are so cute together.
http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
Twitter: @GlamKitten88
Awe you two are super cute <3
xoxo Bree
The Urban Umbrella
http://www.theurbanumbrella.com/
such a cute blog!! love your outfits!!
www.wewouldlovetoadopt.blogspot.com
You are both super cute!! I love the effect you have added to the pic!! :)
love K
Oh yes! And so are you! Adorable blog!
Post a Comment