Tuesday, October 2, 2012
dear mama
Thanks for listening to me as I babbled and cried on the phone last night. It was such a hard day for me and you were such a great listener. It is times like this when I wish I lived closer to you. So we could eat gum balls and spent the day laughing and than watch What about Bob?. It's sad that you don't realize how important your family is until they are far away. It has made me realize that I need to cherish every moment I am blessed to spend with you. I love you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Such a sweet post. Mothers are the best to cry with.
Aw, I totally know how you feel! My mama in Nashville has gotten QUITE a few crying telephone calls from LA. They really know how to comfort, and make everything better :) I'm so glad she was there for you during your tough time!
Mmmmm :) I miss my mom too.
xoxo
Liesl
woodsy-soiree.blogspot.com
You're a sweetie!! Moms are the greatest!
xo, amy
ww.dreamingincashmere.com
Post a Comment