Thursday, October 4, 2012

Dreaming




Lately, I have been dreaming of these little cuties. I can not get over how cute these little ones are. I know it is not possible for us to be getting a new dog right now but a girl can dream, right?

10 comments:

Amy said...

OMG I looooooveeee French Bulldogs! They are the cutest. Sadly my boyfriend does not think they are cute so I will probably never have one but, yes, a girl can dream!

Amy
itwasloveat.blogspot.com

Breakfast at Cindis said...

I have so much love for these frenchies !!!!
They are so adorable, don't we all want one : )

xo,
Cindi
Breakfast at Cindi’s

The Braided Bandit said...

Oh my goodness, so cute! I have been dreaming of little french bulldogs too! I cannot have pets either right now, but with the advent of instagram I find myself loving them even more! adorable!
xo Hannah

rachaelannep said...

i am dying from that first picture. a whole family!




rachael

Amy's Fashion Blog said...

there adorable

Soundy Manuel said...

cuuties! <3

visit my blog! x
http://theweirdperfectionist.blogspot.com/

Denisa said...

Oooo. Sooo cute dogs.

http://fashiondenis.blogspot.sk/

Gavriela said...

Awww those little cuties are just love! They look great and definitely agree, a girl can dream!
Love the blog, wanna follow each other?
http://thefashionistaswardrobe.blogspot.com
x

Jo Lane said...

I love frenchies!!! They are so cute! My little chihuahua died a few months back. I was so sad & lost. Luckily I am getting another one at Christmas time! :) Hopefully you can get a cute little Frenchie soon!

lovinglifeinthefablane.blogspot.com
follow each other? :)

Unknown said...

So glad I found your blog! You and your husband are darling :) I have a French Bulldog and he is the cutest thing ever! I highly recommend getting one!! Haha

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS