Saturday didn't go as planned. Mike got pretty sick so we stayed in and I took care of him. Although he isn't 100 percent, he is feeling much better. After his two weeks in SERE, they warned him that it will take a week or two to get back to normal. He lost about 15 pounds. Of course, I have been helping him put the weight back on with all the baking I have been doing.
On Sunday, I totally messed up with my church times (forgot it was stake conference, guess I am scattered from moving). Since we had completely missed church, we made the drive up to Bellingham. We walked around their downtown and Fair-haven for a few hours. It was such a nice afternoon. I loved holding his hand and checking out all of the shops. It really is a fun little town. We will defiantly be making our way up there again in the future.
And then we came home and I made pizza. Double crust and cheese, just the way Mike likes.
4 comments:
How do these boys lose weight so fast! That pizza looks divine. I'm coming over next time you make it! ;) Hope mike is feeling better! Thanks for the good luck wishes! We will see how it turns out. :)
xoxo
Liesl
woodsy-soiree.blogspot.com
I don't know how. Mike could eat whatever he wanted and not gain an ounce. No fair :)
I just love Bellingham! Cute blog!!!
Peony
These are such cute candids!! That pizza looks absolutely delicious!
XO Jenna
Demureindiamonds.blogspot.com
Post a Comment