Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Be True


Last night, I watched a movie about Katy Perry. I was inspired (also she seems very fun!). I love how she stayed true to who she was and who she wanted to become.
It made me think about what kind of woman I want to be. I want to create the life that I have always dreamed of. It is so easy for me to get caught up in little failures or setbacks. But, I know what I want and I know I can achieve these things.
One thing I know for sure is that I want to be happy with the little things in my life. I want to enjoy every little moment. Even if it's not exactly what I expected/wanted, I want to enjoy that moment. Be joyful.
Also, I love this quote, "Happiness doesn't come to those who are successful. Success comes to those who are happy."

4 comments:

Justin + Liesl said...

LOVE this. Great post!

xoxo
Liesl

woodsy-soiree.blogspot.com

ZADIN said...

The quote sounds really nice. I try to repeat these things to myself but I get caught in the hectic life and sometimes I forget.

I like this type of post.

www.zadinblog.com

Lea said...

I really want to watch the Katy Perry movie but my other half won't let me :(! I just followed you hun! :)

Lea x

It's Such A Wonderful Life -
http://shebeginstosee.blogspot.com

Why not check out my Christmas Yankee Candle giveaway?

alice {sweet dreamer} said...

I love the Katy Perry movie - shows a really different side to her. She believed in her vision of what she wanted to be and she stayed authentic. Good lesson in her success! x

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS