Monday, November 12, 2012

New favorite treat


I have never been much of a peanut butter girl.  I have always skipped the peanut butter and went straight for the all chocolate candies. I don't even like chunks in my peanut butter. Then, I tried adams peanut butter. Now, I am eating peanut butter for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Yes, I might have a problem. But as of right now, I am ok with that. Yes, right now, I am perfectly content.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Love this pick! Never saw this peanut butter before but it sounds delicious:)

www.fussylife.com

Hope you will visit by blog back, maybe we can follow each other via bloglovin/facebook? Let me know dear:)

xoxo
K

Amy said...

Love crunchy peanut butter! Whole foods 365 brand without sugar is really good too and less stirring just FYI :)
xo
Amy
itwasloveat.blogspot.com

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS