Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Christmas Tree

We have a christmas tree and it's half decorated. It is so beautiful, full and smells heavenly. I love christmas :)

8 comments:

Laura said...

Looks great! It's so nice and full!

Unknown said...

Beautiful tree, Jenna.

We still don't have ours *sigh* It's just so hard to get in the spirit when it's so hot outside...I may just have to come back here and look at yours :)

Sar x

Unknown said...

I love real trees [so much character]! I can't wait til I actually leave the house for a while so I can smell mine. (:

ZADIN said...

The tree looks amazing.

www.zadinblog.com

Justin + Liesl said...

Oh my goodness that tree is gorgeous!!!! I'm so lame and haven't put mine up yet.... I'm dreading all the lights I need to put on. Next year: purchasing a pre-lit tree.

Merry Christmas!

xoxo
Liesl

woodsy-soiree.blogspot.com

Jenna said...

@SarahRaaen- I know how you are feeling. We lived in the south for a while and it seems to stay hot almost always. I hope it cools down :)

Thanks everyone. I still need a star and to put up some more filler ornaments.

Kasey Lynne said...

So pretty!

Heather Nixon said...

Gorgeous christmas tree! x


www.ofbeautyandnothingness.blogspot.co.uk

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS