![]() |
| lombard street |
| brother and dad |
| golden gate bridge |
| my family |
We had such a great time in San Francisco. The weather was perfect. We got to walk around everywhere. Eat good food and be with my family. They even waited in an hour line to eat at the Hollywood Cafe (#1 restaurant in San Fran). Luckily my little brother likes to eat as much as I do, and agreed with the wait.
I love being with my family.

5 comments:
I love these photographs! Especially the last one! So cute!
ah, I really want to go to San Francisco!
What a great post! I have never made my way to San Fran but I have always wanted to go. I will have to make my way there soon. I am loving your blog dear! I will definitely be following you on bloglovin. xx. McKenna Lou
www.lynnandlou.blogspot.com
nice blog. follow you.
www.beautyandfashion-makeup.blogspot.com
aw, so glad you had an amazing time with your family! sf looks amazing from your pics...i miss it!
Post a Comment