Thursday, January 31, 2013

The table is officially done












and I couldn't be more in love with it. It turned out perfectly. husband did such an amazing job! He even built a matching bench (which I can't decide if I want painted white or stained dark). I think I want a dark distressed look on the bench.

I love that every time I look at the beautiful table, I think of my husband. He has never built anything before and spent so much time researching and making it just right.

I finished my first test of the quarter this week. Good news is that I think I did really well. Better news, it's almost the weekend :)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm obsessed with this table!! Absolutely beautiful! I'd agree that the bench should be a dark distressed look. Ah gorgeous!!
Congrats on finishing your first test!

http://www.flyingfarandfree.blogspot.com/

McKenna Lou said...

The details of this table are exquisite! Your Mr did such a wonderful job. xx. McKenna Lou
www.lynnandlou.com

Alycia Mealy said...

looks good!!

Unknown said...

Looks awesome!

Cole. said...

This is incredibly beautiful!

Flora and Fauna said...

Wow! He did an amazing job! Lucky girl :) xo

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS