yesterday was a rest day of my training
so I rode the stationary bike instead
which, i am the worst at
i planned to do 30 minutes
but was ready to quit after ten
i did intervals of four high, two low
i was so proud when i completed the entire time
there is honestly, no better feeling than the feeling of completing a workout
and knowing you worked your butt off the entire time
best feeling in the world.
since I have always been a runner, i never really ever took time to bike
but let me tell you, it is hard
i was sweating more than i do on most of my runs
it's especially awesome when you're gone all day.

7 comments:
Just from reading your workout schedule I've become exhausted. You go girl! Keep up the amazing work and I'm coming over for dinner to eat that delicious looking soup! YUM!
xoxo
Liesl
woodsy-soiree.blogspot.com
I really need to follow your example and get off my butt. I really need to hit up the gym. xx. McKenna Lou
p.s. Hop on over to Lynn and Lou for a special giveaway!
www.lynnandlou.com
I really need to be better about exercising...I'm so bad about being regular about it...but I do love a good crock-pot meal =) So simple and easy, but delicious!!
We had roast in the crock pot too! So yummy. I didn't do homemade bread though, you go girl! Love your blog!
Kelly
http://walkinonsunshinetheblog.blogspot.com/
yum! i love crock pot beef stew!!! crock pots are seriously so genius :)
Hey there! I agree, I run too, but biking is super hard! I always sweat much more on a bike compared to when on a run. I also love the crock pot and the dutch oven. There is nothing like throwing ingredients together only to come home to your house smelling as if you've been cooking all day long. Take care,
Shauna
You're making me jealous with that stew, I need to invest in a crock pot!
- Time Stand Still
Post a Comment