Monday, March 25, 2013

we had the most lovely weekend


with mike's parents. it's times like this i really wished i lived closer to our families. seeing them just reminds you how special family is. how even with all our flaws, family is such a gift!

we showed them all around northwest washington and ate a lot of food. they leave today so we are pretty bummed about that. we have so many photos to upload but right now we are going to enjoy the little time we have left with them. 

i can't believe I get to see my family on FRIDAY!!! 
now, i am off to the gym. happy monday. 

11 comments:

Care said...

And you look most lovely as well! Darling dress. Having great family is wonderful, but having great IN laws is even more wonderful! Looks like a sunny weekend to me:)

Cole. said...

So glad you guys had fun! Family is the best :)

Nicole
settleinn.blogspot.com

p.s. I can't wait to hit the gym today, too. So glad its Monday!

Unknown said...

You look so cute! And I agree with you about family. I live 1,000 miles away from ALL my family and my husbands family. It's tough sometimes. Especially since visits are limited.

meghan silva said...

Sounds like a perfect weekend .

xo Meg

McKenna Lou said...

You are right! Family is such a blessing. How wonderful that they came to visit. I am glad that you had a good weekend. xx. McKenna Lou Ryan
www.lynnandlou.com

Katie said...

I love your skirt! xx

Shauna said...

Jenna, youu are so pretty and darling. Love your fashion sense and your bangs, still...:)

Glad you are going to see family. It's the best. Love to you,

Shauna xo

Susannah said...

I'm so glad you got to have a wonderful weekend with them. I definitely know the feeling about wanting to be nearer family. Hopefully someday we'll be able to be.

Unknown said...

Great post! You look so happy :)

Thanks for your comment!
www.timolove.com

Unknown said...

LOVE your darling outfit.... so lovely! Have a Beautiful day!

Unknown said...

lovely blog. :)

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS