After being home for almost a month, I finally am headed home with my husband.
I am so excited to get back to the swing of things in Washington.
I am so ready for school to start back up and get back to work.
I am so happy because husband flew in so I wouldn't have to make the 10 hour drive by myself.
I love road-trips with my husband. I sing and dance the entire way while he thinks I am a crazy person.
I can't believe I run a marathon in less than 3 weeks.

3 comments:
How wonderful that you got to road trip with your man!!! :-D Are you still up for coffee where you're down here in Portland???
Jenna, my sweet friend, always so good to see you with your sweet love. Glad things are getting back to routine, there is something very good about a routine. Keeps us with a purpose.
Yes, Jenna I am homeschooling. It's going very well. I love it. Despite how busy and time consuming it is, what else am I doing with my time? There is nothing more important to me. I love it. Take care,
Shauna xoxox
@Susannah- I am totally still up for meeting for coffee. I am quite excited, actually :) Not 100%, but thinking Saturday morning will work best for me. E-mail me your phone number and I will text you the week of about it!
@Shauna- I agree. I think routine can help keep our lives flowing.. although sometimes mine drives my husband crazy LOL
Mike and I have talked about homeschooling as well. It definitely takes a lot of work. My cousins do it and all love it. If I lived in California, I would definitely hope I could homeschool. They have some crazy policies at the schools now!
Post a Comment