Saturday, November 30, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving!

Mike and I are currently headed back to Washington. We had such an amazing time at home. I have so much to be thankful for. And guess what? My little niece got even cuter!! I love that I got to spend more time with her. Also, I want a baby. 
This thanksgiving was pretty awesome. We didn't have as many people as usual. I think a total of 17 showed up. My mom is amazing and invites everyone to have dinner with us. She has such a kind heart. This year, I was in charge of a lot of the cooking. It was actually quite fun. It was my first year doing so much in the kitchen and it turned out pretty well! 
This year has definitely been a hard year for me but am thankful for so much. I have had so much going to and can't wait for this time to pass and see what the future brings. I am so thankful for my sweet husband and how he works so hard for us. 

6 comments:

wirelessdevicereviews said...

I like the post its have realy. Thanks a lot of for good post.
Amanna pretty

Shauna said...

It's good to hear from you. Happy Thanksgiving. The cooking is super fun and your mom is a doll. Babies are great, I could have ten more. But, my body is done. You're in for a treat. :) Love,

Shauna xo

eray said...

Such a sweet picture! Nothing better than time with family. I hope you enjoyed your thanksgiving holiday!

Unknown said...

I hope you had a great Thanksgiving!

http://kacieskloset.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

I hope you had a great Thanksgiving!

http://kacieskloset.blogspot.com/

Susannah said...

I'm glad you had a great Thanksgiving. :-) And, you know, you COULD have a baby if you really wanted. ;-)

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS