We set our tree up on Saturday afternoon. I love the look of our house with a beautiful lighted tree. It was the perfecting ending to celebrate being done with my quarter. We also had a bunch of friends over that night. We watched Fred Claus (one of my favorites). I made pizza and mini cinnamon rolls. The mini cinnamon rolls were delicious. I feel so blessed to have so many wonderful people in my life. We had a total of 7 people and it was rough trying to fit everyone into our tiny, tiny house.
Yesterday, I learned some new Pilates reformer moves. I watched some videos on youtube and now have a new leg workout. I am pretty sore today (which I love).
I have a bunch of Christmas themed activities planed for us. I can't wait to do them with Mike. We have definitely gotten into the Christmas spirt around here.

5 comments:
so fun! christmas trees make everything a little more magical :)
Aww... I LOVE hearing about how others celebrate the Christmas season! I love your tree. :-)
Nice photograph. Happy holidays.
Very cute. And look at your sweet dog looking up at your husband. So cute. You look so great in your hat and cute as ever. Merry Christmas time,
Shauna xoxoxo
Cute cute cute! Love it all! And that hat... It's a keeper!
Post a Comment