Well, Mike got an interview (at our number one choice) school. I started crying when I got the text letting me know he got one. I am just so excited and proud. He truly is amazing. I am also excited because this means that we are flying to Boston in two weeks. We will be in Boston for valentines day. Valentines is one of my favorite holidays and am feeling excited to get to spend it in Boston. Mike is really nervous about the interview. He asked me not to tell anyone (but close friends and family).
One of our really good couple friends live in Boston. They have already agreed to show us around the city. One of the blessings about being in the military is that we have gotten to know a lot of really wonderful people from around the country. This couple is one of them and they are a lot of fun.
The thought of living in a big city really excites me. I love that there is so much to do and so many different types of people. I know that I probably shouldn't get my hopes up before he has been accepted but I think he is the best canditate ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment