Thursday, June 19, 2014

Strawberry pickin'


It's the weekend for us over here. Mike is headed out hiking Mount Adams with some of the youth in our church. I am a little jealous because they will not let girls go (and I really want to go). We went strawberry picking so I could make us a bunch of goodies while he is gone.
It looks like we will be moving to China in August. It's kinda crazy to think about moving and getting all our affairs in order in about a month. 

3 comments:

eray said...

Can't wait to see the delicious goodies you cook up! China?! How amazing is that!? What an incredible opportunity that will be!

Maemilybee.blogspot.com

Susannah said...

Oh my goodness, what an adventure it will be to move to China!!!

Unknown said...

Looks like such fun! And all of your outfits in the pictures are too cute!! xoxo

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS