Monday, July 21, 2014

Tennis

Tennis has officially become our favorite sport to play together. I somehow am awful at tennis, like crazy bad. I am usually pretty athletic so it hurts my ego a little bit. We have been religiously going for the last month or so.
Mike is actually quite good. I must admit, it actually bothers me that he is better. He has never played tennis before. Growing up, I played a few times but he never played. It is also really frustrating because he thinks he is semi-professional at every sport so for him to have another sport he is good at makes me a little jealous.  
But just wait, one of these days I am going to smoke him on the court. You better watch out, Michael Thomas! 

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I used to play tennis before until we moved to a new place. It is a great sports though but I don't have any choice. Our new place doesn't have a tennis court. :) I bet you had fun playing it. :)
rinx
http://theclosetqueenofandrogyny.blogspot.com

nikkistyle™ said...

Wow-great photos!

XoXo :) nikki
http://www.nikkistyle.net

Susannah said...

I'm HORRIBLE at tennis! I don't have a smidgen of hand eye coordination!

Anonymous said...

My first time on your blog. I really like it!

ww.deluxefashionista.com

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS