I love the new year. I love how it gives you the opportunity to have a fresh start. This new year is especially important for me. I feel so much better living where we are now. I was a bit depressed in Washington. I loved my time there but it really started to get me down.
I am so grateful that I get to start this new year where we are now. I finally feel like I am in a good place with my life/career/relationship. 2014 might have been one of the hardest years on Mike and I. From hurt back to depression, it was definitely a challenging year for both of us. So, I really feel that this new year couldn't be more perfect fresh start. We also have many wonderful things to look forward to this year (lots of traveling).
This year I made my resolution to practice more yoga (at least twice a week). I joined a yoga gym and have kept up with my resolution so far. I can honestly say yoga is such a wonderful experience for me. It not only helps my body, but my mind as well. I want to spend the year focusing on my well-being. I love how yoga makes me more mindful and aware of myself.
I am jealous because Mike is leaving for Asia tomorrow. I so wish I could go with him. I am also really excited for him. He got really lucky to find his job and he has so many opportunities awaiting him. As of right now, I don't get to see him very often. Not getting to spend much time with your spouse makes you realize how precious your time is together. I leave for work at 7AM and he finishes work around 10PM.
Next month Mike and I are leaving for Sundance. Of all the years I've now gone, Mike has had to bail out last minute due to work. I am really hoping that this doesn't happen this time around. Can't wait to be back in Utah with my family.
No comments:
Post a Comment