I did not even realize that it could get as hot as it today. I am still in the south visiting friends and wishing for cooler weather. When I step outside, I feel as if I am melting. I cannot wait to be back in the California sunshine. I have heard that there is a heat wave through out the country, so maybe getting away from the heat isn't possible.
I went to Sam's Club today and bought two huge packs of my favorite gum. Oh how I love the discount of buying in bulk.
I also signed up for a 5k for the 4th of July. I am very excited because all of my family is also participating. I think it is going to be a lot of fun. Even though almost all my family members are faster than me, I love getting to be active with them. I am heading home again tomorrow and so ready to be home.

No comments:
Post a Comment