Tuesday, September 11, 2012
Engagement day
I thought I would share a photo of the day I got engaged! It really was one of the best days of my life. I am one lucky woman. This man has been my best friend since I was 14 years old. He is the most supportive and caring (and cutest) man I have ever met. We have been through so much together and I cannot imagine spending the rest of my life with any other person.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
What a lovely picture! I've been with my partner (in crime and other areas), since I was 17 and I couldn't imagine spending my life with anyone else either!
I hope we have a sweet picture like that at some point, its just so beautiful!
Sarah XxX
Awwww beautiful post!! Could you please consider following each other? I think you could really enjoy my blog www.shineonbyandrea.blogspot.com
congratulations on your engagement, you guys look happy together. cute photo
http://www.alwand.co.uk/index.php/my-style/2209-what-i-wore-reptile-print
such sweet engagement photos! Congratulations!
Post a Comment