Monday, October 1, 2012

Nashville








These are the last of our Nashville pictures. Most of them were taking by our Iphones and edited by instagram (jennamichelle90). We had the best time. Thank you husband for yet another fabulous weekend. I am so excited because as I write this, I am with Mike again. The best part is, I will be spending the next ten days with him. Ten whole days! I could not be more excited. I'm off to soak up every minute with this adorable man.

5 comments:

Flora and Fauna said...

Darling photos! And the food looks to die for! xo

Justin + Liesl said...

So glad you have all these photos of ice cream.... it was, unfortunately for my weight, a big ice cream weekend for my husband and I. But it was oh so delicious! Sounds like a great time!

xoxo
Liesl

woodsy-soiree.blogspot.com

Amy said...

Such cute pictures! It's so adorable that you love spending time with your hubby. That burger looks amazing

Bethany Grow said...

you are seriously so cute.
i want that ice cream sundae statue for my house. now i know where i can steal it from!

Care said...

Pictures = awesome. Looks delicious and fun!

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS