Friday, November 9, 2012

Mike gets home today!

I am so happy. He returns to me today. These last few hours are going to be rough for me (I've never been good at waiting). We already have an action pack Saturday planned. We are going to drive up and check out the city of Bellingham. I have heard so many great things about this place. I checked out some pictures and it looks quite beautiful. 
I am really excited because now that Mike is back, we have lots of fun activities planned. Although, I have been to Seattle many times, I have never lived in Washington. There are so many awesome places within driving range. Here is a list so far,
  • Victoria, British Columbia
  • Portland, Oregon
  • Vancouver, British Columbia
  • Many many hiking trips- enchantment lake, central alpine lakes
  • Mount Baker
  • Trying out as many Seattle restaurants as I can

On another note, I found my favorite gum at old navy while running errands last night. Think I might have found my new favorite store ;) It might only last for 5 seconds, but those 5 seconds are wonderful.



3 comments:

Bethany Grow said...

i'm so excited for you!! i couldnt do what you do and let him leave me. you are amazing.
and i'm so flippin jealous you're in seattle. my cousins live on bainbridge island and i try to visit them as much as possible because its just so gorgeous and theres so much to do and see!!

Kate Costello said...

So excited for you =) I looooved reading your love story. I can hardly believe you guys have been together for that long...how wonderful is that???

Jenna said...

@Bethany, I have been to Bainbridge and loved it. It is beyond beautiful. I will defiently have to take Mike there because he hasn't been. I love Seattle. It is such a beautiful city.

@Katie- Thank you! I love it too! It's so special for me to know I got to marry my high school best friend :)

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS