Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Yoga



(Random pictures from when we visited the gum wall in Seattle)

Yesterday I went to Yoga class. I was a little embarrassed because I hadn't been to yoga in such a long time. I was afraid people were going to laugh at how un-flexible I had become. And boy, I did lose a lot of flexibility. Despite the fact, I had so much fun. I forgot what fun/an incredible workout yoga is.  Also, group classes are a great way to stay motivated. At home, when I get tired, I just stop. In class, you look over at the others and compare your moves to theirs (or maybe thats just me) and keep going. 
I am pretty excited because I am going back on Friday! Can't wait! 





3 comments:

Clara Turbay said...

it´s great, really love it!

Jenna said...

@ClaraTurbey- Me too! I am heading there today as well :)

Care said...

Love the pics! Gum wall huh...?! going to have to visit that someday!

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS