Friday, December 7, 2012

Mess

(pretending to clean my closet)

I hate to admit it, but my house has been a mess the last week. I think my sweet husband is ready to throw me out. He loves all things organized and clean. I'd rather cuddle or look at our christmas tree then vacuum. I wish I was a better cleaner. Today I have the day off and am hoping to spend the whole day cleaning. Anyone want to come help?

5 comments:

Jessica said...

I understand you completely. That happens to me with my house.It is that this holiday season there are so many parties and so many activities that you really don't have time for anything. I like your top you look cute.



I follow you ca you follow back?
http://elogiosamislocuras.blogspot.com

Jenna said...

@Jessica - Yes, it's the worst over here. Luckily the tree even makes the mess look better ;) I was able to do a little cleaning this weekend so I am happy about that. And thank you. Hope you had a great weekend.

**DiXoNs** said...

I LOOOOVVVEE your top! It is so cute!
helpinghealthyhabitstogether.blogspot.com

Alycia Mealy said...

sounds just like my house! haha it's always the laundry that gets me ! just cant keep up with it

Alycia Mealy said...

sounds just like my house! haha it's always the laundry that gets me ! just cant keep up with it

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS