Mike and I are in the car headed back to Washington. We had such an amazing time at home with our families. I love being with them. I also love that they live in the same city. It's so nice to be able to spend the holiday with both parents. Mike's family even waited the two days after Christmas to open gifts with us. I can't even imagine how they did this. I woke Mike up at 6AM to open ours. Which is an improvement from my usually 4AM awakenings.
We did so many fun things while we were home. From parties, board games, San Francisco, hanging out with friends, and spending way too much time in the car, I must say it was one of the best trips yet!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
You have bangs!
Ruth, I know. It was a whim thing. I haven't decided if I like them or not yet.
I DO!
Thank you very much Ruth :)
Post a Comment