Sunday, January 20, 2013

Cuddling



After christmas, we ordered Mike some new jackets from Land's End (thank you 40% off). Maddie decided she loved them. She fell asleep in the box for over an hour. She is not liking this cold weather and is always looking for a warm place to sleep. When I am sitting down and not in a position for her to lay on my legs, she will scratch at them until I lay them flat so she can cuddle them. I can't stop laughing at her.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

That's so sweet. Pets are the best :)

Unknown said...

Oh gosh that is SO cute!!! Adorable puppy!

xoxo Bree
The Urban Umbrella
http://www.theurbanumbrella.com

The Golden Girls said...

This is too adorable! Love it! Hugs from Cali! The Golden Girls

Unknown said...

aaaah so cute! I want a dog soooo bad :(
Love, Paula
www.ifiwarg.blogspot.com

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS