i might have put my valentine's decorations around the house already. I just couldn't help it. I think it is my coping mechanism for all of the christmas decor being gone. Plus, a holiday based on chocolates and love. What could be better?
hahahahahaha I LOVE IT! I have a problem too... My Christmas decorations might still be up. But I will never confirm for sure because my pride will get in the way. Just saying. And cute decorations! No wonder you've put them up early :)
9 comments:
Only Christmas is better than Valentines day :))) You've developed a cool coping mechanism! I should try that too :)
GReat blog! Following you on GFC :)
XoXo
Plami
http://www.fashionthrill.com/
hahahahahaha I LOVE IT! I have a problem too... My Christmas decorations might still be up. But I will never confirm for sure because my pride will get in the way. Just saying. And cute decorations! No wonder you've put them up early :)
xoxo
Liesl
woodsy-soiree.blogspot.com
hhahahah thats hilarious! Honestly though Valentines day decor is SO adorable, I want to put some up at my place too!
xoxo Bree
The Urban Umbrella
http://www.theurbanumbrella.com
hhaha omg I love it! it looks so adorable <3
X Jenny
Join the give away to win a pair of Romwe leggings on Rocknrollerr.com
Love the heart garland... adorable.
hahha I totally agree girl!
Love, Paula
www.ifiwarg.blogspot.com
how cute! love your decorations! hope you have a fabulous vday!
Liberty & Luxe
I totally agree with you.
Online Kids Games
haha seriously, cant get better than chocolate and love! the hearts are super cute! x
& Pretty Things
Post a Comment