So please hurry home, so I can smother you with kisses!!!
Thursday, February 21, 2013
I am sitting on the couch
and laughing. My sweet husband is at work and I'm missing him way to much. I think it should be against the law for husbands to work after 5PM. I think they need to be home in time for dinner. Not sure why, but having dinner alone sucks. I never want to prepare a meal for just one so I always end up eating something very unhealthy.
I am feeling especially in love with mike tonight. I cannot stop thinking about him. I couldn't stop laughing at this story of him. Mike is one of those guys that always does well at everything. School, sports, flying, ect. The kind of guy that you hate to have a class with. During his time at the academy, he had a group of friends that he would always study for tests with. ( I also might point out that a majority of his tests, the average was a 28%. Can you imagine the curve on that?). After every test, all of his study group friends would come out of the test and be like "that test was so hard, I totally failed it". Mike would always agree and complain. But, more likely than not, mike would be the one to mess the curve up on the test for everyone else (so thankful I never had a class with him). Eventually everyone caught on to his ways, and now we all like to make fun of him for it. It is so like my husband. And I love him for it. I love how kind he is. And how he always tries to make others feel special. I am so in love with him.
So please hurry home, so I can smother you with kisses!!!
So please hurry home, so I can smother you with kisses!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
12 comments:
I totally agree! I always eat something unhealthy in these circumstances too. I'm sitting here at almost midnight still waiting for my husband to get home from work.
Beautiful post!! :)
awww That's so sweet! You guys look so cute together :) I love your blog, I'm now following you
xx
jen
Oh my, that first paragraph could have been written, word for word, by me. It's great to know others have found deep, lasting love as well.
I'm a new follower. :-)
So sweet. I love that photo of you two - you look blissfully happy and that beach looks WARM!
this is so sweet! and i totally agree that it is not fun to eat alone!
Jenna, Jenna, Jenna. First of all I spent a long time getting sucked into your sweet, simple blog and you are the darling-est girl ever. And your husbamd is right up there with you but in boy form. :)
I can't imagine eating along. With seven kids it just never happens...ever.
I love your hair dark, blond and with bangs. I want to cut bangs now but decided not to because they just wouldn't look like yours... :)
Have a great weekend, whatever you do!
Shauna
@Shauna You totally should get your bangs cut. I was really hesitant about doing mine but ended up loving them. The best part about them, if you don't like them, you can grow them out :)
Hope you have a wonderful weekend as well. I can't imagine seven kids. I very much admire that.
beautiful photos!
Dinner alone for me is frozen pasta and a glass of orange juice. About as lonely as it gets :( Make him come home for at least an hour! But sometimes we wives need moments like this to appreciate little things like dinner dates :)
When Mine Became Ours
Dinner alone are the worst! I always end up eating in front of the tv with some pathetic tv show on. You guys are cute, what a adorable picture! :)
This post is so sweet :) And Your blog is lovely :)
Post a Comment