Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Kerry Park






after we are lunch, we took them to kerry park. it is honestly one of the best views of the city. i have been to kerry park so many times, yet every time i go, i still love it. kerry park is in queen anne, which is one of the most lovely neighborhoods in seattle. after we checked out the view, we walked around and looked at all the beautiful homes. i love how all of the houses are different in seattle. i think it is such a beautiful city, especially when the sun is out!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

beautiful photos!

Richelle Lynn Garn said...

What a great view. I have never been to Seattle but I am planning to make the trip soon. I need some west coast love.

Love, Richelle from Lynn + Lou

Mary Claire said...

Just found your cute blog, love your photos! Newest follower on bloglovin and gfc :)

http://www.nateandmaryclaire.blogspot.com

littlemisschinagirl said...

So lovely doll :)

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS