Lately, I have been completely obsessed with Indian food. Like order it three times a week obsessed. We have been getting take out from a local place and they make the most delicious Aloo matar. Yesterday, I decided to try cooking it for the first time. I was so excited to finally say I can cook a delicious Indian dish. But it turned out horrible!! Beyond horrible. It tasted like ketchup and peas. Husband was sweet and pretended that it tasted good. He knew I was unsatisfied and bought me some Aloo matar the next day. Especially for putting up with my food obsessions.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Ketchup and peas... Haha too funny!
Oh no! I'm so sorry your Indian food!!! I LOVE Indian food too and have never tried to make it. Now you've pretty much convinced me not to try. ;-)
NICE SHOES
The Bangladesh Today
Post a Comment