My quarter is finally over. Tomorrow is my last final and then I am done. It has been a very stressful quarter and I couldn't be more ready for it to be over. During the quarter, I had to write three papers and had a test/quiz every week. Needless to say, I was studying a lot!
I am also really excited because husband is headed downtown to attend a meeting about Stanford's MBA program. He has been studying for his GMAT for the last six months and takes his test next Friday. I know he is so ready to get it over with.
Tomorrow we are setting up our tree (finally)! I am so excited. I love Christmas decorations. They have a way of making me feel simple joy, just from the sight of them. I have been listening to christmas music all week in preperation. The Mariah Carey Christmas station on pandora is the bomb. We also have out church Christmas party tomorrow, which is always fun:)
| the first time I ate tofu, i must admit, it was pretty delicious! |
| photos from thanksgiving! |
2 comments:
Woohoo!!! Good job being done!!! :-D And yay for getting a Christmas tree. I adore Christmas! :-)
Great Blog, awesome pictures! You're very sympathic!:)
Check out my Blog. if you're up to follow each other just let me know :)
Love, Chiara
My Blog: Modemood
Post a Comment