Sunday, July 20, 2014

Random photos from the last few months

 Strawberry picking
 Beautiful flowers from Pike's Market
 Our favorite girl, Taryn came to visit and we showed them around Seattle. They loved it. Was especially fun to show them around Pikes as it was their first time.
 Delicious fruits
 Carrots are my favorite
 With the Pike's pig :)

 The most AMAZING map store next to pikes market. I was blown away by the many beautiful maps they carried. I wanted to take so many wonderful pieces home. Not sure why but I am totally obsessed with maps. They even had a collection of beautiful antique maps.
 The dam at Diablo. It's so cool how powerful dams are. It rained the whole time we camped :/ Can you tell I was freezing? The water from the dam was falling on us
 Isn't the color of this water breath taking? It is not even photoshopped, since I don't know how to use photoshop. The water around the Northern Cascades has a glowing effect to it. It is beautiful
Mt. Saint Helen!

2 comments:

Susannah said...

These pics are great! You guys have been up to some fun things recently. :-)

ThisGirlLovesChic said...

love tennis! and those photos are gorgeous

This Girl Loves Chic

xx

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS