I spent the weekend with a dear friend in New Orleans. I had such a fabulous time. There is nothing better than hanging out with girlfriends. One of my favorite parts of visiting a new city is walking around and checking out their architecture. I loved New Orleans many styles. The buildings are quite beautiful. I have been to New Orleans one time prior and enjoyed it just as much. Tip to self, Bourbon Street is much less crazy during the day. Thanks for such an incredible time, til next time.
Tuesday, June 26, 2012
New Orleans
I spent the weekend with a dear friend in New Orleans. I had such a fabulous time. There is nothing better than hanging out with girlfriends. One of my favorite parts of visiting a new city is walking around and checking out their architecture. I loved New Orleans many styles. The buildings are quite beautiful. I have been to New Orleans one time prior and enjoyed it just as much. Tip to self, Bourbon Street is much less crazy during the day. Thanks for such an incredible time, til next time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
Love the striped skirt!
Mmmm, tasty foods. (: I like your simple but striking outfit, there.
I've never been to New Orleans but I've heard such great things. Glad you had a good trip, and your striped skirt is so adorable. I love how simple and chic you look!
Xo Chelle
discoveringelegance.com
I want to visit NOLA soooo bad! A bunch of my friends just visited while on their band tour. Swooning over all the photos! xoxo
Post a Comment