Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Sew it up

I recently bought myself a new sewing machine and I couldn't be more excited. This summer one of my goals is to learn how to sew. I want to be able to create things with fabric I love and fix clothes when they don't quite fit. I think sewing is such an incredible talent that has been lost. While at home, I plan to get some tips from my lovely grandma. She is quite the talented sewer. Hopefully, I soon will call myself a talented seamstress. 
Today, I received the fabric swatches I ordered and love them all. I might have gone a little over board and ordered way too many, but a girl can never have too many cute fabric swatches, right? ;) I plan on making myself some new skirts with these fabrics. I might even try making a dress out of the polka dot. Wish me luck!




Also, I ate a lot of fresh strawberries today. And boy were they delicious!

No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS