Monday, September 24, 2012

Chick & Ruths





Mike and I went to Chick & Ruth's delly. My goodness was it delicious. I ordered one of my all time favorites, french toast (with whip cream and strawberry goodness on top). I loved every bite of it. This lovely little restaurant was actually on Man vs. Food. To complete the challenge, you must eat a 1 pound burger and a 6 pound shake. I cannot even imagine eating that much. After breakfast, I had to order a shake. I have a slight obsession with chocolate milk shakes. I had heard very good things about their shakes so I had to try. We defiantly suggest trying out this place. How cute does Mike look in that photo. I love it!





4 comments:

Abbote Earish said...

The food looks really yummy. I'm dying for a milkshake right now. The place has an appealing effect to it too.

Care said...

Love your headband! adorable.

Alexis said...

I just found your blog and I love it! Anything with food and fashion and I'm there!


If you have time, check out my blog, maybe we can follow each other?

Alexis

swaney e

Bridgette Nicole said...

Cute headband! That shake looks way too good. Just ran across your blog and you have way cute style! :)
-Bridgette
I am your newest follower. Follow me back? bridgettenicole.blogspot.com

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS