I got to Nashville late Friday night. We headed straight to dinner. I was pretty hungry after a day of flying. Husband picked a restaurant called Pei Wei. One of his favorite places is P.F. Changs so once he saw it, he had to go. Love does not describe how he felt about this restaurant. He wanted to go back every other meal we had in Nashville. Mike doesn't typically eat a lot but he ate his whole plate, half of mine, and an egg roll. It always make me smile to see this man happy. He is so easy to please.
Since one of my favorite things is ice-cream, I made Mike drive me across town to Jeni's Splendid Ice Cream. I am so glad that I did, it was beyond delicious. The restaurant was decorated so cutely. I love the marble tabletops. I always order chocolate, since it is my favorite, which was good. Mike ordered the strawberry flavor and it was the best strawberry ice-cream I have ever tasted. If I ever get to go back to Nashville, I will be ordering the strawberry flavor at Jeni's. They also have an ice-cream cookbook. As good as my ice-cream was, my favorite part of the day was getting to go back to hotel and cuddle with Mike. He is one good cuddle-bug.

6 comments:
You two are TOO cute for words :)
Jenna! Thanks for commenting on my blog! Where are you two from?! Your blog is adorable.
I'm a new follower. Mind following my blog back (GFC)?
It's fun getting to know you through your cute blog!
Thanks for your comment! You are so sweet!
It's fun reading all about your travels--can't wait to see what's next!
SaraM
http://clochedeletoile.blogspot.com
This looks like fun! What an interesting type of soda. Was it tasty?
Such a cute place! Looks like you and your husband have a great time together, so important:)
Aw man I love, love, love Pei Wei!!! Well and P.F. Changs! ICE CREAM! If you knew me you'd know that's my kryptonite. LOL
Post a Comment