Thursday, September 13, 2012

Home





(love these leather chairs)



I am not exactly sure how I stumbled about this home, but now, I cannot stop dreaming of it. I love the flooring, ceilings, and beautiful furnishings. Of course, the best part of it isn't the home, but the view (check out last photo). If anyone wants to purchase this little lovely and let me come visit on holidays, I would gladly oblige. 

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wish. Haha. So gorgeous! :) ♥Lindsay

Allison Taylor said...

I was sold at the home, and then I saw the view inside. How perfect!! You need to buy it someday :)

Amy said...

That is absolutely gorgeous! I wasn't sure about the outside at first but OMG I would live there in an instant!

Always Maylee said...

What a gorgeous home! Look at that view from the living room, wow.

xo, Yi-chia
Always Maylee

Jenna said...

Amy, I totally agree! But it is one of my favorite parts, I love that you walk up and don't realize how miraculous it will be in the inside. A hidden gem :)

Unknown said...

That view is amazing!

xo, Courtney
girlavantgarde.com

Ashley {hudson's happenings} said...

Wowza! SO pretty and unique! And the view? Seriously?! I die.

Justin + Liesl said...

Oh what I would give to have a home like this.... It's absolutely gorgeous!!! I know they say home is where the heart is... My heart is with my husband and I am moving his little behind in there!!! LOVE.

xoxo
Liesl

woodsy-soiree.blogspot.com

Megann Monday said...

Oh my. How beautiful! I've always imagined my dream home to be somewhere around this look! White walls, big spaces, wooden furniture, and just that very calming earthy feel. Take me with you when you've found someone to get this home and have us visit it! Haha!

♥ Megann of Style Surgery

Because Shanna Said So said...

Holy moly!!! If you find someone to buy this house, please let me know and I will become their best friend!! At first, I thought it was yours and I thought....NO FREAKIN' way!!! Ha! Super cute blog and you are adorable. Thanks for stopping by mine. Happy to be your newest reader!
xo
Shanna

Bridget said...

ohhhh mah gosh. that house is amazing.

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS