Monday, September 17, 2012

Back home



I am home safely after a fabulous weekend in Maryland. Annapolis is such a beautiful place. I feel so blessed to have been able to spend a weekend with friends, my love, and a beautiful wedding! I don't think I could have had a more perfect weekend. Thanks to everyone who participated:)

5 comments:

Erica said...

You look so chic when you travel! Glad you had a great time. :)

Justin + Liesl said...

LOVE your bag. So classy lady. Glad you had such a great time!

xoxo
Liesl

woodsy-soiree.blogspot.com

Stephanie said...

you look so cute! this is such a great traveling outfit, looks comfy and chic. congrats on the wedding =)

Priya said...

LOVE your cute cute blog! You two are one sweet-looking couple. I loved looking at your gorgeous engagement shots!

My roommate is from Maryland so I've been several times (to Cumberland) but never Annapolis! Sounds awesome, and I love weddings, they're always fun.


perfectly priya

Unknown said...

Sounds like wonderful weekend! By the way you luggage bag is the cutest!

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS