Monday, September 17, 2012

My wedding











Being at such a lovely wedding made me think back to mine (August). It's funny how looking back on these pictures, I can't help but feel extreme joy. It's almost as if all the emotions from the day come rushing back. I almost can't believe that I am so lucky to have found such a kind man to marry. I know that I will never meet anyone on this earth that loves me more than he does. 
My wedding was more than anything I could have imagined. We ended up getting married in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico. We had about 50 guests show up to support us on our special day. We are so thankful for all of the family and friends that came. It really was the best day of my life.
I can't imagine spending the rest of my life with any other person. 

12 comments:

Greta said...

It looks like a beautiful day!!

christinelovestotravel said...

What a beautiful wedding!!!

Amy said...

Beautiful photos! You are both so cute together :)

xo,
Amy
itwasloveat.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

i've never been to a destination wedding, but cabo san lucas sounds like a really nice destination.
you have a beautiful smile.

best wishes!
leyla.

For All Things Lovely said...

Love these beautiful photos! You're adorable! xx.
Megan

www.forallthingslovelymr.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

what a beautiful day! congrats!

jas said...

stunning wedding!

forallthatjas.blogspot.com

Allie said...

Beautiful!!! I love looking back and just seeing the joy and love on our faces!!! I can't imagine being with anyone else. It's amazing when God brings 2 people into a wonderful union of marriage!!! Thanks for stopping by my blog and showin some love!!! :) newest follower :)

Unknown said...

So stunning! Good luck for the future!!
Vicky

The Golden Bun

Juseneide said...

Beautiful wedding,amazing pictures :D
Congrats!!
Kisses and thanks for your visit,following.

Unknown said...

Gorgeous photos! Looks like an amazing day!

www.daisyraeboutique.com
www.kacieskloset.blogspot.com

Breakfast at Cindis said...

You definitely have a lovely life and I love your blog, just had to follow, you seem so sweet.

Hope you follow me back : )

xo,
Cindi
Breakfast at Cindi’s

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS