(our view)
On Sunday, Mike and I went to Mike's Crab House. It was one of his favorite seafood destinations during his time in Maryland. It was pretty delicious. Mike ordered a crab burger and mahi-mahi bites. He ate every bite of it. I was horrible and ordered a burger. I sometimes crave burgers and then don't want to eat anything else. My burger was also delicious. We got lucky and got a seat right on the dock. The weather was perfect. I think September is my favorite month. I am loving this cooler mornings, warmer days. Plus, this cute boy was born in September. I mean what month could be better ;)?
Today, Mike and I are headed to Nashville. I don't usually do so much traveling so close together but Mike and I have been separated due to his job. We found a super cheap flight to Nashville and thought it would be fun to meet up. I have been to Nashville once before and I loved it. It is such a fun city. I have been looking forward to the Pancake Pantry since I found out we were going up. My mouth is watering just thinking about those fabulous pancakes. Have a great weekend!




2 comments:
yum! a crab burger! I want to try it! have such a fun weekend!!
Looks absolutely delicious!
KatiesBliss.com
Post a Comment