Thursday, September 20, 2012

They are married!






The wedding was such a blast for us. The ceremony was so special. The bride had a childhood priest come up special for the ceremony. Why do weddings always have to make me cry? When the feeling of love goes through the room,  I can't help but feel emotional. After the ceremony, we headed to the reception. It turned out beautifully. We spent most of the night dancing away on the dance floor. I love to dance so it was the perfect evening for me. Mike is always the best sport and danced almost the entire time with me. Thanks for such a fabulous night my love. Congratulations Melyssa and Ryan. I wish you two a lifetime of happiness and love.
Last night, I caught the end of Lovely Bones. I read the book before the movie came out and LOVED IT! The movie touches my heart each time I see it. I cannot imagine having to go through something like that. I cried almost the whole time. Watching this movie reminds me how special each day is, how important family is, and how lucky I truly am.

7 comments:

Justin + Liesl said...

Girl I always cry in weddings... even if I barely know the person! Sheesh! I always love your pics! Thanks for sharing!

xoxo
Liesl

woodsy-soiree.blogspot.com

Carrie said...

Cute dress! Love the colour!
Thanks for your comment on my blog!
Style in the City

Breakfast at Cindis said...

Great dress and color !

xo,
Cindi
Breakfast at Cindi’s

Anonymous said...

Thanks for visiting my blog!! Hope you'll follow along.:) You are just beautiful!
xo, amy
www.dreamingincashmere.com

cecylia said...

I love weddings too! I've been to so many in my life time. Your yellow dress is sublime, almost topped the bride :D

Shea Lennon said...

That looks like a gorgeous wedding, and I love your pretty yellow dress!

Haley Titus said...

Your outfits and photos are so cute! Glad to have found your blog <3

Best,
Colour Me Classic

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS