Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Naval Academy

 (the front of his dorms)

 (inside of the dorms)

(the chapel) 

On Saturday we woke up early so we could walk around Mike's school. I can honestly say it is one of the most beautiful campuses I have ever been to. The buildings are so beautiful crafted. It was so fun to walk around with him while holding hands. He has such fond memories of his time at the academy. We tried to re-create the picture we took while he was still enrolled but no one was around to snap the photo for us. 

10 comments:

ZADIN said...

So sad you didn't find a person to take the photo.

www.zadinblog.com

Alexandra said...

Aw how fun! You both look adorable, loving your yellow polka dot hair piece!

Alexandra xo

tovogueorbust.com

Amy said...

How fun! My little brother wants to go to the Naval Academy SO BAD. It's so gorgeous!

xo,
Amy
itwasloveat.blogspot.com

Why Girls Are Weird said...

Wow how gorgeous!

Justin + Liesl said...

cute couple you two are. Exquisite building.

xoxo
Liesl

woodsy-soiree.blogspot.com

Mimi said...

it's a beautiful place!!! the architecture is so gorgeous! :D

<3, Mimi
http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/
Spirit Ink Tattoos Giveaway
Too Much Soul Giveaway

his little lady said...

How cute is this place, and you both!!
xo TJ

Erica said...

I love impressive architecture and this campus does not disappoint. WOW!

P.S. You asked about what I used to cover the letter in my DIY: Monogram Brooch Post... I used some scrapbook paper from the craft store. There are plenty of designs to choose from so you can really have fun! I'd love to see yours if you get a chance to make one. :)

The Blue Curtain said...

beautiful pictures! and btw love love your hair scarf!! where did you get it?

Jenna said...

Hey Lizette! I got the scarf at Ruche a few years back. I know they have very similar ones on etsy.

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS