(my lovely dad and mom)
Yesterday my dad had a minor surgery (thankfully everything went well). I was the lucky one who got to take him to the hospital. While he was in the hospital it gave me time to think of all the wonderful qualities my dad possesses. I am one lucky girl. I don't know what my family would do without him.
LOVE YOU DAD!



13 comments:
What a cute blog full of pictures! A bit vague though (which is probably intended)... who exactly is this handsome man and where is that awesome farm? We lived in NY for a few years and I miss the east coast a bunch! Thanks for stopping by!
So glad that everything went well!
This is so cute! I love all the pictures of you and your dad, so sweet :)
http://lifeatruestory4.blogspot.com/
Thanks so much for stopping by my little piece of the web, Jenna!
You are LOVELY, and have a beautiful blog space here. Gorgeous photos!
glad to hera your dad is okay!
http://coffeebeansandbobbypins.blogspot.com//
Glad to hear your dad's surgery went well. No matter how minor it is surgery is always a little scarey.
so glad to hear everything went well. it's so endearing to see the beautiful bond that you have with your father!
xo TJ
Lovely post and photos!
I'm glad that everything went well.
p.s.: You have such a nice blog here.
So glad that everything went well!
i love this post and am so glad everything went well with your dad's surgery :) my dad passed away from cancer in january at the age of 45 and i'm so thankful he knew how much i loved him before he died.
hope you had a great weekend!
p.s. i'm your newest follower :)
xo brie
www.sophistifunkblog.com
This is so sweet! I am so glad the surgery went well!
What a sweet post! Aren't dads the best? So happy everything went well with the surgery! xo
your parents are beautiful, good to hear it went all well. such loving words about your family. its important to appreciate all your loved ones.
Post a Comment