Monday, September 10, 2012

This weekend

(Mike and I in front of his dorms a few years ago, straight off a red-eye flight)

I am very excited because this weekend I am headed to Annapolis, Maryland to visit Mike. Our dear friends are getting married (woohoo!) at the academy, where Mike went to school. I feel so special to be included in their weekend. I love weddings and I bet she will make such a beautiful bride.
Mike and I are going to spend the weekend in wedding festivities, site-seeing, and traveling around Maryland. One of the things I am excited about is there is a mall that sells cotton candy year round. Have I ever mentioned how much I love cotton candy?

12 comments:

Unknown said...

what a classy picture!!! I love this! Have so much fun visiting mike, seeing maryland and enjoying the wedding festivities! xo

annton said...

cotton candy is the best! a lovely picture of two happy people. a lot of light. thank you for your nice comment btw. have a wonderful week!

Alycia Grayce (Crowley Party) said...

this is SUCH a great shot of you two! Totally frame worthy, this better be in a frame, haha!

Briseidy said...

nice pohoto! sounds like a great weekend!

Justin + Liesl said...

This picture takes my breath away! You two are a beautiful couple. Have such a great trip! I'm fifth to comment.... not as cool as first but.... we are getting there! haha

xoxo
Liesl

woodsy-soiree.blogspot.com

Meg said...

Aw, how fun!! This is so cute of the two of you :)

http://lifeatruestory4.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

Such an exciting time! I love travelling and exploring new places, and celebrating a wedding too? Sounds like an over the top weekend :) Have fun!

Unknown said...

What a beautiful photograph! You guys are too cute! PS. I'd love it if you could visit my blog and follow me if you like it!! :)

-Stephanie
@LaminLouboutins.blogspot.com

Laynah said...

That picture is awesome! Also, I love going to weddings. I tear up at the first dance every time! Something about putting real life to music...

Oh aaand I loved your comment on my last post. It made me want to do a happy dance, that is exactly why I decided to make them :)

Anonymous said...

First up, thank you for stopping by my blog because now I get to read yours! I'm loving reading through everything and looking at your amazing photos, following right now! :) It sounds like you have such a good weekend ahead, any day which involves cotton candy (or fairy floss as we call it over here) is a great day in my books ;)

Kisses Aren't Contracts said...

Hope you have a fabulous vaca!

xoxo Shauna
kissesandontracts.blogspot.com

Xaimarys said...

I love your blog, I hope you have fun!

Great post,
Xaimarys ♡
www.ajumbled-mess.blogspot.com

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS