Thursday, September 27, 2012

Pancake Pantry





I took Mike to Pancake Pantry. He doesn't really enjoy pancakes and did not want to go. I had gone to the pantry last time I went to Nashville and was completely impressed. The chocolate chip pancakes are among the best pancakes I have ever tasted. I forced him to go and he was so glad he went. He loved it.
It's funny to me that I now love breakfast. I used to have to focus myself to eat it (since it is the most important meal of the day). Since getting married, my husband has made me breakfast most Saturday mornings. It usually is waffles, which I also LOVE. Now, I can not get enough of breakfast, thank you Mike!

11 comments:

Unknown said...

Both, Pancakes and home fries, look AMAZING! I too, have a love for breakfast! Thanks for sharing!!!

Janna Renee said...

Um...now I totally want to go to the Pancake Pantry! Who doesn't love pancakes?

Megan, TfDiaries.com said...

the pancakes look great but let's talk about how amazing that skirt looks on you!
Xo Megan, TfDiaries.com

Fabrizia said...

you are so fancy!
pancakes seem delicious, what a pity that in Italy we don't have them!

www.prettytobehappy.com

MILEX said...

YOU are wonderful, love everything you wear!

Unknown said...

Wow I just stumbled over your blog and I absolutely love it!! :)

Follow me back?

xx Emily

http://outintosparks.blogspot.ca

livlovelaugh said...

i LOVE your outfit~ You are soooo cute~

-liv
http://chocolivlovelaugh.blogspot.kr/

Elle Sees said...

ok you had me at the title alone! haha

Anonymous said...

Those pancakes look delish!! I love breakfast foods!
xox, amy
www.dreamingincashmere.com

Kim Bird said...

I loved everything about this post. I want your outfit!

Soundy Manuel said...

wow! this looks so yummy! now I want my mom to make me some pancakes! tehee :))

NEW POST on my blog, please visit and follow here:
http://weirdperfectionist.blogspot.com/

thankies! :)
xoxo,
TWP

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS